Underfloor heating is a great way to heat our homes offering increased levels of comfort over conventional heating systems. Whether your project is for a single room or full property we can supply and install an underfloor heating system for you.
There are basically two types of systems – electric and wet systems.
Electric Underfloor Heating Systems
Typically electric systems are more suited to single room retrofit installations as they have a low floor build up height so can be installed over existing floor surfaces.
Wet Underfloor Heating Systems
Wet systems are usually installed in a full property refurbishment new build property as the pipework is installed as part of the floor build up. They are more flexible as they can be connected to conventional heat sources such as gas boilers, or for a more efficient system they can be connected to renewables such as heat pumps, to which they are an ideal partner. This is due to the higher efficiencies of the heat pump at low flow temperatures that are required for a wet underfloor heating system.
Benefits of a underfloor heating system
- Economic – Can save you between 15-30% on your heating bill
- Environmental – Efficient and compatible with renewable energy sources ie heat pumps, biomass boilers etc.
- Comfort – More warmth where you want it
- Aesthetics – Allow you freedom with your furniture without the obstruction of radiators.
- Space saving – no need for bulky radiators
- Health and hygiene – Eliminates dust mites and hard to clean areas behind the radiators
We work with a wide range of manufactures eg Devimat, Warmup, JG Speedfit, Heatmizer
Hep20, Upnor, Nu-Heat etc, to ensure you get the best possible system fully designed and installed,
backed up with manufactures warranties and a two year workmanship warranty for peace of mind.
For a FREE quote, or if you have any questions please contact us to talk with one of our highly qualified staff members or call 0800 567 7813 or 01706 872 275