Solar Panels Installation
Solar panels are not only cost effective they are a great investment and renewable energy solution for your home. We can fit a full system into your home, allowing you to reap the financial benefits. All installation is carried out by us, not sub-contracted out to other companies. This means that you can be assured that all work will be carried out to a very high standard, and any issues will have been discussed and resolved at the on-site survey.
There are two types of solar panel – solar thermal panels for producing hot water and solar PV panels for producing electricity. Our solar installers and design engineers have expertise in both of these technologies, and design and install systems that either produce hot water and benefit from the Renewable Heat Incentive or more commonly, produce electricity and benefit from the feed-in tariff.
Our solar installation process:
- Initial enquiry by e-mail/telephone
- We will contact you within 24 hours and carry out an initial assessment of your property’s suitability for your chosen technology
- Following an initial assessment we will carry out an on-site survey
- We will then provide you with a fully detailed quotation
- You will receive an installation date for your system, usually within 3-4 weeks
- The scaffolding is usually erected the previous day to installation
- Installation usually takes 2-3 days, with disruption kept to a minimum
- After installation we will commission & test the system
- All scaffolding will be removed and your property left clean and tidy
- All paperwork for the registration of the feed-in tariff will be taken care of on your behalf
We ensure all work carried out on your roof is carried out to the highest standard. The roof’s existing structure will be assessed at survey to determine whether any additional strengthening will be required, and any accidental damage to the titles or slates will be repaired prior to installation. All our roofing systems are German manufactured and are securely fixed to the rafters of the roof, not just hooked over the battens as some of our competitors do.
We are members of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS), which is an essential part of claiming the feed-in tariff. Every installation will be issued with an MCS certificate on completion allowing you to claim the feed-in tariff.
All our installations have 5 years installation warranty. Panels are typically guaranteed from failure for 5-10 years, depending on the manufacturer. They are also guaranteed for 25 years to give 80% of their output. All inverters are guaranteed for 5 years standard (this can be increased for up to 25 years at additional cost).
For a FREE quote, or if you have any questions please contact us to talk with one of our highly qualified staff members or call 0800 567 7813 or 01706 872 275